Here's a sampling of creative ways people have used Pulse Research Lab products to create customized and cost-efficient solutions from our off-the-shelf translation, buffering, and switching modules.
Have a story to share? Please let us know at email@example.com, and we can share it with the rest of the community.
- Clock/Data Fanouts
- Differential NECL Switch/Fanout for Redundancy and Monitoring in remote ground station.
- 1:16 TTL to LVDS Fanout Buffer/Translator for Dynamic Burn-In
- Automated test multiplexers
- 2 x 16:1:4 Text Multiplexer for testing high speed digital and low-noise analog circuits in an automated test system.
- 2 x 8:1 Low-Skew Multiplexer with timing reference path, for measuring unit-to-unit skew < 100 ps on a 1:8 Translator/Fanout system.
- 16:4 Channel/Coupling Selector for CCD and CMOS imager testing
- Fully Buffered Switch Matrices
- 8 x 8 Fully Buffered Differential Switch Matrix with additional monitor and injection ports.
Unlinked studies are still being written up, and will be posted soon! Sign up for our blog and Like us on Facebook to be notified when new case studies are published!