PRL Vendor Information:
NAICS Code: 334515
- SIC 3825
DUNS Number: 79-892-0401
- We are registered with the CCR
- CAGE Code: 0ZWF8
- EXO36823 (Pulse Research Lab)
- EXO21441 (Pulse Instruments)
- PRL and PI are sister companies, and the exact same PRL products may be purchased from either named company with the same pricing, terms, and delivery. If you do not yet have PRL approved in your vendor database, it may be easier to order from Pulse Instruments.
- Harmonized Tariff Code: All PRL products are categorized under HTS "Schedule B" code 9030890000 and ship under ECCN EAR99, "No license required" to all non-prohibited entities.
- PRL is a small business (NAICS 334515 < 500 employees), minority-owned and woman-owned
Pulse Research Lab products may be purchased via:
- Online Ordering--Order with or without a credit card
- Phone--Call +1-310-515-5330 and ask for PRL Sales
By default Pulse Research Lab charges sales tax on all orders with a California shipping address. If you are tax-exempt, please create your customer account, but do not place your order yet. You can place items in your cart, but do not check out.
If your company has already filed a tax exemption certificate with us*, please call us at +1-310-515-5330 x21 or x24 and we will mark your account as Tax Exempt. Or you may email your tax exemption certificate to email@example.com. Once we have marked your account as Tax Exempt, you can then check out without sales tax being applied.
This is not necessary for customers outside the state of California.
If you have already checked out and were charged sales tax inappropriately, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and your tax exemption certificate, and we will remove it.
* Nearly all government labs (LLNL, LBL, Sandia, SLAC, etc.) and prime contractors (Raytheon, NGC, Boeing, etc.) in CA have already filed tax exemption certificates with us, so if in doubt, please call first.
All orders are subject to a minimum order value of $95, excluding tax and shipping. Popular small items that may be used to "fill out" an order include our mounting brackets, cables, or our SMA finger wrenches.
We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express for online orders. Approved customers who have been issued a PRL Customer Number (C1xxxxxx) may submit a company P.O. instead.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Please call or submit your order via email and indicate your desired method of payment. For wire transfers, we will calculate shipping charges and send you wire-transfer instructions.
- Phone--Call +1-310-515-5330 and choose extension 24, or ask for PRL Sales
Do not submit credit card numbers over email; please fax or call them in instead.
Shipping & Delivery Policy:
Orders for in-stock items received before 12:00 PM Pacific Time will ship the same day or the next day. Orders for out-of-stock items may take up to 4 weeks to ship. Your estimated shipping date will be listed on the PDF sales order confirmation emailed to you after we process your order at the factory. This PDF sales order confirmation will be emailed on or before the next business day after your ordered is placed online.
PRL ships online orders via UPS. U.S. POs submitted with instructions to ship "Best Way" will ship via UPS Ground or Fedex Ground, charged at the carrier's retail rates.
Shipping charges will apply to each shipment within an order. Please indicate at the time of your order whether we may partial-ship if all products are not available at the same time.
You may have your order shipped collect on your UPS or Fedex account at no charge, but please specify the service level you desire. Using any carrier other than UPS or Fedex may incur a $10 handling fee.
All products ship from Torrance, CA 90502, USA.
To estimate shipping weights:
- Most PRL products with a 2.9" x 1.3" profile have a shipped weight of 4 lbs./1.8 kg including the bundled power supply, or 1 lb./0.5 kg without the supply. Examples include the PRL-414B, PRL-425T, and PRL-260BNT.
- Most PRL products with a 6.8" x 3.0" profile, 4.0" length, and a single PCB, have a shipped weight of 5 lbs./2.3 kg including the bundled power supply, or 2 lb./0.9 kg without the supply. Examples include the PRL-4110-BNC.
- Most PRL products with a 6.8" x 3.0" profile and either dual PCBs and/or a length greater than 4.0" have a shipped weight of 6 lbs./2.7 kg including the bundled power supply, or 3 lb./1.4 kg without the supply. Examples include the PRL-4220-BNC and PRL-4216UL-TR.
- Most PRL products sold without a power supply, such as our passive splitters and signal conditioning kits, have a shipped weight of less than 1 lb./0.5 kg.
See each product's datasheet or contact email@example.com for more specific shipping weights.
Beijing Oriental Science and Technology Development Co., Ltd (BOST)
Rm. 1003 Zhong An Sheng Ye Bldg
168 Beiyuan Road, Chaoyang Dist.
王德沛/Mr. Wang Depei, (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Specialise Instruments Marketing Company
305, Kailas Industrial Complex, A-Wing, 3rd Floor
Building No. 2, Parksite Vikhroli (W)
Mumbai - 400079 INDIA
Mr. Sanjiv Desphande, email@example.com
007World Co., Ltd.
Tel: +82 31 655-8117
Fax: +82 31 658-8117
65-117, Jinwi-ro, Jinwi-myeon
South Korea 17711
Mr. Sung, Jun Kee
Collimage International Co., Ltd
7F-6 No. 258 Liancheng Road, Zhonghe District
New Taipei City 235038, Taiwan, R.O.C.
TEL: +8862 8227 2789
FAX: +8862 8227 2989
Mr. Alan Tuan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact our direct sales department.
Pricing is territory-specific, based on the country of your ship-to address. We use IP address mapping to determine your location for purposes of displaying the correct pricing for your territory. Please contact email@example.com if you believe you are seeing the incorrect pricing for your territory.
For international orders, we accept credit cards (Visa or Mastercard).
To obtain an estimate of shipping charges, please supply us with your shipping address and postal code. We ship international orders via UPS, DHL, or Federal Express, at our option, unless you specify a carrier with your account number.
For International Orders placed through our website, the first email you receive will not reflect your total purchase price. A subsequent email will be sent with shipping charges included. You must confirm that final quotation by email before we will process your order.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
All items are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship and to perform to published specification for a period of 1 year from date of purchase. Defective items under warranty may be returned at PRL expense for repair or replacement. Repair or replacement is at PRL's option, and replacement may be with an item of equal or greater performance. Please read the FAQ, then contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an RMA number if you believe your unit is defective. No returns will be accepted without an RMA number.
The warranty is void if the product has been modified, disassembled, abused, or applied incorrectly. Incorrect AC or DC supply voltages and/or incorrect signal levels and/or input frequencies in excess of the published fMAX for each model are considered mis-application of the product. Please consult the published specifications for appropriate supply voltages, input signal levels, and input signal frequencies.
Any standard, non-defective items returned for refund are subject to a 15% re-stocking fee, and freight will be charged to the customer. No items will be accepted for refund after 30 days from date of receipt. Special-order and custom items may not be returned.
Items returned for repair that are not defective are subject to a test and evaluation fee of up to 15% of the original cost of the item.
Items may be ordered for pre-arranged evaluation period of up to 30 days. Evaluation units may be returned, "no questions asked," without incurring a restocking fee. Evaluation units may be demo or refurbished units, but still carry a full 1 year warranty. Please contact email@example.com to arrange an evaluation order.
PRL's warranty is limited to the terms listed above, and does not imply fitness or merchantability for any particular purpose. PRL's sole responsibility is limited to repair or replacement of a defective item, and in no event shall PRL be liable for any loss or damage caused by use of PRL's products.
Placing an order with Pulse Research Lab constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.